Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Never Say Never

Getting home from yet another puppy class I have taken some excederin and starting to feel a bit relaxed.  It was only an hour of class but I am exhausted.  Walker is so full of energy and I do get stressed a bit because I feel like I don't do things correctly so I let myself get all worked up.

Walker is full of energy so I did go a head and purchase something I said I would Never do.  Now if I can just download the picture of the new collar.  I do believe it is called a pinch collar.  It does get his attention.  He has so much fun around his neck it doesn't really hurt him , even the dogs with out all the fur don't have a problem.  I even put in on my wrist and it isn't as bad as it looks.
There are lots of things I am learning and I just need to work with Walker everyday because I am on probation.  The trainer told me that tonight in jest I think.  He said Walker is doing fine.  Walker is doing fine.  Walker is doing fine, but I am on probation.


We will see how we do this week.


We had snow today and he loves the snow and so do I but it never lasts long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment