Friday, June 29, 2012

Continuation of the cord

I truly missed an opportunity of a life timeRemember I was a chicken to tell John what Walker had done to the extension cord so I just picked it up and put it on John's work bench in his shop.

Figuring it would take him a long time to find it I had forgotten that I did that little sneaky thing when John came to the back door with cord in hand and he said "Did I do this when I was using the weed eater the other day?"  I almost laughed with relief when I had to confess what Walker had done.  I didn't  even have to dream up some far fetched story, just played a sneaky little thing and got a way with it.
 
Bless my hubby he didn't even get upset with me or Walker.  He just waved the end of the cord at Walker and said "See what you did?" Then John almost chuckled.

Off John went to the shop and repaired the cord and then told me where he HUNG it up out of the reach of one Walker boy.

I got all worried and concerned over nothing.  Since Walker had already chewed 3 garden hoses I was sure John was going to say something I didn't want to hear, but like always he pleasantly surprised me.

Walker doesn't have a clue what a lucky dog he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment