Thursday, June 21, 2012

Should Have


Before
How many times I have walked past something and a thought popped into my head on the right thing to do with it???

Well last week that very thing crossed my mind with his  extention cord that is on our deck and it goes to the little fountain in the corner of the deck.  I said to self:  You should pick that up  because that might be something that Walker would like.

 Well , I didn't do it so the after photo is what happened to it.  Oh yes Walker boy found it and chewed it apart.  What is most frustrating to me is that he walked by that so many times I can't even remember BUT today it must have just jumped up into his mouth.

I was so shocked and upset and afraid I didn't want to tell John so I just picked it up and put it on his work bench in the shop.  Beings he isn't the most ofservant person in the world we will see how long before he sees it.  

After
More to follow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment