Friday, February 3, 2012

Puppy Teeth and Small Rope

Today is one beautiful day.  Sunshine and wind but so wonderful what God provides for us.

So off I went to prune my roses.  The majority of them are in the front yard which is not fenced and off limits to Walker.  There is a wire that crosses between the front and back with red flags that he recognizes as being a HOT WIRE( which it is not) so I thought I will just tie him to the cherry tree so he can be close. I was skeptical that it would last long.  The rope that I was using was quite small.  It was long but I knew those little puppy teeth would chew thru.

He had settled down while I was out there but I had to go into the house when a repairman came to look at my kitchen stove.  Being outside and missing out on the action -of course those little sharp teeth went to work and he chewed it in half.

Now I knew that would happen.  I thought I needed to get the heavy duty plastic covered cable from our trailer but I was hoping against hope he wouldn't do it but he just has to be where ever we are.  Which I love.

Still having some difficulty in posting photos of him and his antics but I will keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment