Monday, May 21, 2012

Wall Paper


Utility Room Wall

Now wouldn't you think after raising 3 boys that I would have learned that when little ones get quiet or a puppy gets quiet I best check on him.

As you can see I didn't and this is what I found.

We have been teaching Walker to "GO TO HIS ROOM" and that is the utility room and he is to be in TIME OUT, sort of.  Anyway one day I sent him to his room and went about my business and then decided I best check on Walker and WOW this is what I found.  He had already done the damage and was sleeping on his back and looked so darn cute I couldn't punish him because I hadn't caught him in the act
We have tried hooking up another hose to the water trough in hopes that he won't chew this one like he did the other two.  That means to me I am not giving him enough attention, you think???

1 comment:

  1. Hey mom.... Angel did that to our bathroom wall. I would offer you the spray paint deal that we used to replace it, but you have wall paper. I have to laugh, cause the dogs are almost worse then when our kids were little. At least you knew when the kids were quiet they were up to no good. LOL.... love you and have fun with that wall. xoxoxo
    Daughter #2

    ReplyDelete