Monday, January 16, 2012

Frustrated

It has been days since I have tried to post anything because I was trying to post some pictures.  As you can see there are no pics.  A friend even came all the way out here and spent time showing me . I was sure I had it all figured out.  Lots of fun  pictures of the snow and Walker and now nothing.

Well anyway Walker loves the snow.  What fun.  It is way easier than BACK IN THE DAY when I had 3 little boys to put hats,mittens, boots and snow suits on only to play outside for about 15 to 20 minutes and want to come back into the house.  That was yet another huge job.  Off with all the  wet clothes to hangup to dry, as that was before I had a clothes dryer, to use.  It is a good thing I was way younger because there is no way I would have the patience for all that now.

Walker is a piece of cake.  IF I can get him to hold still long enough I can wrap him up in a towel and rub him all over and he is dry and ready for the house.

As snow flakes come down he runs and jumps high trying to catch them.  That is when I wish I had a really good camera to catch those moments.  I make snow balls and he loves to bite them and of course they are gone but right now there is plenty of snow to make more.

I will continue to work on the pics and hopefully I will get a handle on how to do the posting of the pics.



No comments:

Post a Comment