Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Memories

Starting this blog about my new puppy is healing with the loss of my beloved dog Braxton.  I was going through photos that I have of Braxton and they brought me both laughter and sadness.  I had been brain washed for years not to get that attached to a pet, let a lone a dog.  I lived that until I was alone and starting a new life as a divorced woman after a 30 year marriage.  there were difficult times from the divorce but those are mostly forgotten and the fun with Braxton lives on.  He loved the snow but not the water.  I do love x country skiing so Braxton went with me most every time.  He was hilarious as he ran, jumped about, tried biting at the tips of the skis and the poles.  Never did he accomplish making me fall but there were times I was on edge about him so close and running about.  Now as the challenge of training  a new puppy is before me I deal with frustrations and lots of laughs.  So the journey begins with Walker.

No comments:

Post a Comment