Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Honeysuckle

Label that was on the  plant

Plant in jug hoping for the best
Here's what left of my struggling Honeysucke that I had pampered for a couple of years.

In my post about digging I was still ok with "He is just a puppy" but after last night my patience is very thin at this point.

Walker is just like an infant .  I can't leave him attended for more than a minute because he finds something to do that is going to upset me.  I was dealing with the other plant ok  but last night was a topper. As I was taking Walker to his kennel for the night I stumbled across the other plant.  Best part about that was it still have the root system in tact.  So I put it in the gallon jug and waited until morning and I will plant it again and take some more starts from this one.

Yesterday he also chewed a garden hose in half.  I don't even want to go there on that story.


No comments:

Post a Comment